Get Ready for the Holidays with a New Kitchen Pantry Design
Every homeowner’s kitchen pantry design is different than the next. It may be different because of their diets or because they don’t cook a lot of meals. Each and every kitchen pantry design should be customized to organize the contents in a way that makes the most sense to whoever will be using the pantry most often. The best way to do this is to section off your pantry into areas where you can grab everything you need without having to think about and search out where the items are stored.
Tailored Living home organization specialists have outlined some possible sections to create with your new kitchen pantry design modules that will save you time and energy when cooking up your delicious holiday dishes.
Sections to consider creating:
- Barbecue sauces, salad dressings, liquid smoke, vanilla, anything in liquid form that you use in your recipes should be stored in one central area so you always know where to look for it.
- Cake, pie, bread, and brownie mixes along with anything else of this category should all be placed together. Since they aren’t used as often as some of the other things in your pantry, you may want to consider placing them somewhere out of your immediate reach.
- A spice rack or spice drawer is perfect for keeping all of your flavor bursting spices in one place and making it easy to see them and pick out which you need.
Fresh vegetable and fruit storage
- Airtight modules that can slide or tilt out are perfect for storing your fruit and vegetables. There are also baskets available for anything that doesn’t need to be kept in an airtight container!
- Your library of recipe books and homemade recipes that you have collected throughout the years can all be stored in a place out of the way, but right there whenever you need them.
Custom cabinetry to match your home style
- Although this isn’t a, “section” per say, it is a section of your home and your kitchen pantry design should complement the look and feel that you have adopted for the rest of your home
Turn your average pantry into an organized and instinctual space with the help of your local Tailored Living home organization specialist today!