One of the biggest advantages to an organized home is that you can take a day off every now and then without worrying about chaos taking over. You can even take the entire Labor Day weekend to enjoy the fruits of your labors the rest of the year. Sit back and relax and enjoy a mini-vacation to honor steadfast American workers (including you) for their contributions to the strength, prosperity and well-being of our glorious country.
You deserve a break today
How will you spend your well-deserved Labor Day weekend? Favorite pastimes for the three-day weekend include:
- Picnics and barbeques with family and friends
- Fun in the sun with home pools or neighborhood recreation center activities
- Local parades, street fairs and festivals with food, games and rides
- Hang with friends at favorite restaurants, clubs and coffee houses
- Amusement parks and outdoor concerts in the park
- Curl up with a good book you’ve been trying to read for weeks
However you choose to celebrate the weekend, Tailored Living® wants you to stay calm and party on! But if this year feels more like the family needs to pitch in and clean up instead of taking time out to enjoy the last big weekend of summer, we can help with innovative whole home storage and organization solutions for closets, garages, home offices, and more. By getting your home organized, you’ll be able to take advantage of every holiday for some “time-out” fun. So, fire up the barbeque, head for the pool and enjoy every minute of the Labor Day weekend. And the day after Labor Day, call Tailored Living and start getting organized!
Benefits of home organization
There are many undisputed benefits to living organized such as the time savings of not having to search for things all the time, losing and replacing items at considerable cost, and everyone being able to find a matching pair of shoes. But there are also health benefits associated with home organization that you might not have considered.
- Uncluttered spaces are calming
- Physical clutter causes mental clutter like depression, fatigue and frustration
- Sleep better in an uncluttered space; less mess equals less stress
- Calm spaces are inviting spaces, feel happier in your home
- Reduce stress around company coming, entertaining will be more fun
- Children respond positively to an organized environment (A Cluttered Home Through the Eyes of a Child)
Take control of your home and live better
Tailored Living can help you transform those areas of your home that seem hopelessly cluttered, like closets, family rooms, pantries and garages. Imagine not having to fight the “what should I wear today” battle by having a closet that stores and displays everything in your wardrobe, readily available and easy to find? Tailored Living came to the rescue of Taylor Kaye, TV and radio celebrity, with a custom walk-in closet that fulfilled all her dreams for her perfect closet. Our closet storage systems are designed to accommodate the specific needs of the individuals, whether child, teen, or adult, for walk-in, reach-in or shared closet space.
Family rooms are notorious for clutter with equipment, cords, games, toys, puzzles, books, favorite blankets and comfy pillows for snuggling. If you’ve been unsuccessful in keeping the family room from looking like a war zone, it’s probably not any place where you’d feel comfortable having guests or even grabbing some relaxing time for yourself. Capturing vertical space with a custom entertainment center and coordinated storage solutions can keep the family room organized and inviting with clutter behind closed doors. It’s more inviting for the family and ever-ready for entertaining, like a movie night with the neighbors or when friends drop by unannounced. You’ll be ready!
Garages can be especially challenging, the smaller they are, the bigger the challenge to make them highly functional. Tailored Living transformed the vintage garage for Property Brother, Drew Scott, when he and then-fiancée, Linda, bought a 1920s historic home in Los Angeles. With custom garage storage cabinets, Slatwall panels, workbench, and a PremierTrax garage floor, Tailored Living captured every inch of space and fulfilled Drew’s garage wish list for tons of storage and room to park the cars. Picture your own garage with enclosed storage, work space countertops, organized tools, and all that sports equipment neatly stored. All around the parked cars.
Make the break from clutter with custom organization solutions
It’s easy to see how an organized home can free you up for more fun during the year whenever holidays roll around. With organization, you can step outside your daily routines and claim some lazy days and still maintain order. With Tailored Living you’ll discover space, time and relaxation where there was none before.
- Get more function out of all your spaces with custom storage solutions
- Cleaning is quicker, leaving more time for family and friends
- Dual-purpose rooms such as a mudroom/laundry room combination are more efficient with proper storage for each use
- With a place for everything, the whole family can be more organized
- Custom closet systems make getting dressed and maintaining wardrobes easier for everyone
- Be more productive in uncluttered space, whether it’s your home office, kitchen, pantry or laundry room
Enjoy the last big weekend of summer by celebrating Labor Day in style. There’s still time to get all your spaces organized before the yearend holidays kick in when you’ll really want carefree time off to take part in all the fun. So, relax and call 866-712-3404 today. We can help you get your calm on with storage solutions for closets, pantries, home offices, family rooms, guest bedrooms, laundry rooms, entryways, and the total garage, including garage cabinets and custom garage flooring.