A recent television commercial declared, “Life is messy; clean it up.”
You’re probably nodding your head in agreement because, well…life is messy! Days, months and years filled with work, kids, school, pets, entertaining, meal preparation, laundry—all the elements of life—can suddenly leave a feeling of needing some relief.
- Maybe your family has grown and your home is feeling too small.
- Clutter may have reached unmanageable proportions.
- Once-loved items have you wondering why you ever bought them.
- Closets have become catch-alls rather than functional storage.
- The garage still needs cleaning and organizing.
- It’s just time for a change.
Whatever has you feeling that something’s got to change—and fast!—a Tailored Living® designer can help you find the balance you need. We can help with storage solutions for every room in your home, as well as organizational designs that will maximize your space and give you peace of mind.
Start with a plan
A home re-do may seem overwhelming, but by making an action plan you’ll be able to move forward with confidence and happy anticipation of the end result. Tailored Living’s new online digital Design Solutions Guide is a great first step.
You’ll be able to see how people like you, with real-life challenges, succeeded in making their lives more manageable. The 18-page Guide is filled with storage and organization ideas that will inspire you so that when you meet with your local Tailored Living designer (for a FREE, in-home consultation) you’ll have lots to talk about! You’ll see solutions touching on:
- Custom closet organization systems
- Garage storage and garage flooring
- Home offices and entertainment centers
- Entryways and mudrooms
- Murphy Beds and guest rooms
- Laundry rooms and pantries
Tailored Living’s design process has YOU in mind
Every step of our design process is for your comfort and convenience. A free, in-home consultation brings a designer right into your home so it’s easy to understand what all your needs are and to get exacting measurements for your custom solutions. You’ll see samples of finishes, colors and hardware choices so you can be confident that what you order will coordinate with your home’s existing décor. As you discuss options and solutions, our unique 3D D’Vinci™ design software will enable you to see how the finished design will look; no wondering or guessing required!
A written estimate will detail everything about your order. Upon approval, your order goes into production and your Tailored Living designer monitors every stage of the process through to professional installation. And, if you end up wanting more than you’d planned for, you can create a “wish list” of future projects until your whole home is organized!
You can trust us for high quality and professional service
Tailored Living’s designers and installers are professionals who take pride in giving you the best service possible.
- All your storage solutions will be custom-designed to your specific measurements and requirements.
- Only high quality materials are used for all our custom products, including our specialty line of eco-friendly sustainable materials, UltraBlend™.
- Every installer is a trained, professional employee of Tailored Living.
- We don’t disappear when the job is done; we’re your neighborhood expert.
Don’t take chances with your home (or your sanity), your local Tailored Living designer will help you turn your dreams of a totally organized home into reality. Call 866-712-3404 today to schedule a free, in-home consultation, view the Design Solutions Guide.
Spring is the perfect time for renewing, refreshing and reorganizing, and you’re just in time to take advantage of our Spring Forward and Save on Your Project promotion going on now!