If you think a garage floor is only boring gray concrete, where have you been? The age-old love affair of man and garage, as well as the trend of transforming garages into functional living space, have catapulted garage floors into the realm of home décor. Tailored Living® can help you achieve an amazing garage floor, topped off with custom garage cabinets and additional storage solutions to turn your garage into your favorite spot in the home.
PremierOne® epoxy floor coatings in five styles
All our PremierOne epoxy floor coatings are the toughest hybrid polymer garage floor coatings available in the industry and they outperform anything available in DIY kits or big-box home improvement stores. The non-porous coating cures to twice as hard as traditional epoxies, making your new garage floor resistant to gasoline, auto fluids, paint thinner, pesticides and other household chemicals that can destroy inferior epoxy finishes. The surface wipes clean of any spills, leaving the floor clean and intact; there’s never any peeling, discoloration or cloudy finish.
To take your garage floor from boring to fabulous, choose from vibrant solid colors to custom color chip blends and specialty, artisan-look metallic finishes. There’s something to please everyone with our many style and color choices of epoxy floor coatings:
- PremierOne Solids®: a seamless, solid-color floor coating in six standard colors from light Dove to deep Shadow that can work with any home color scheme. These colors also coordinate beautifully with all the finishes for our custom garage storage cabinets.
- PremierOne Decorative Chip®: 18 standard color blends in large chips (1/4”) are available in Earthtones, Greytones and Accents. Micro-chip (1/8”) designs come in six standard colors or you can custom blend colors for a totally unique floor. The decorative chips give a slightly textured surface to the floor, enhancing the shine.
- PremierOne Stone®: creates the illusion of a high-end granite floor to add true elegance to your garage. The 1/4” chips produce a textured, natural stone appearance in six premium colors, including cool grays and warm browns to coordinate with your home’s decor.
- PremierOne Stratus®: this unique floor design is created as it’s applied. The marbleized effect results from swirling together a blend of natural mica particles and pearlescent pigments, guaranteeing that no two floors are ever alike. Available in six standard colors, the look of molten metal gives three-dimensional depth to the abstract patterns.
- PremierOne Elements®: adds the crystalline shine of genuine shaved rock fragments containing mica, giving an organic metallic luster to the floor. Available in six standard metallic colors, this floor gives a natural stone texture with brilliant sheen and deep, intense color.
PremierTrax® garage floor tiles for a professional look
Another popular garage floor is Tailored Living’s PremierTrax interlocking floor tiles. One outstanding feature is that no adhesives are required, meaning no curing time, so a PremierTrax installation can usually have your garage back in service the same day. Additionally, these flexible tiles contain eight-percent rubber, making them comfortable and ergonomically friendly for knees and backs so you can spend more time in the garage at the workbench, doing laundry, or enjoying favorite hobbies.
- The unique open-weave design gives a slip-resistant surface that makes it easy to keep the garage floor clean since spills pass right through and can be hosed away.
- Tiles come in seven hardwood grains and 18 trendy colors from neutral shades to bright primary colors for unlimited design potential.
- Define parking stalls or other-use spaces such as a laundry room, play area for the kids, or a home gym.
- Practically indestructible, these tiles can easily handle cars, bikes, trucks, skateboards, motorcycles, exercise equipment, and even airplanes.
- A PremierTrax floor is impervious to hot or cold, wet or dry, stains, cracking, fading and peeling.
Take your garage floor to the next level with a custom logo
Installing a custom garage floor with a logo or individualized pattern is great way to create a special place in the garage for a media/game room or a full-on man cave. Make a statement or share your passion by adding logos and images to transform your garage floor into a one-of-a-kind masterpiece!
- Show your team spirit
- Immortalize your favorite car
- Brag about your alma mater
- Promote your business
Banish that boring garage floor forever
With Tailored Living, you’re assured of getting the right floor for your specific needs, budget, and style. Whichever type garage floor you prefer, you can depend on its durability and lasting beauty for years to come. Both our epoxy floor coverings and floor tiles offer industry-tough endurance and exceptional style so you can give your garage floor all the flair you want without sacrificing quality. Features and benefits of all our floors include:
- Resists chipping, peeling, fading or stains
- Withstands heat, cold and wet or dry weather conditions
- Cleans up easily; nothing sticks to the surfaces, so spills are no problem
- Your garage stays cleaner and reduces dirt tracked into the house
- Installed by trained professionals
- Probably the last garage floor you’ll ever need
Make your garage come alive with a new, custom garage floor. Call 866-712-3404 today or go online to www.tailoredliving.com to find a designer near you and schedule a free, in-home consultation. We can help organize the whole garage with custom storage cabinets, wall organization systems like Slatwall panels, and overhead storage racks, including stationary and automated lifts, to maximize your space. As whole-home organization specialists, we offer innovative storage and organization solutions for every area of you home. Check out our new Design Guide to see the many ways we can make life easier and stress-free.