If your garage’s main purpose is random storage, maybe it’s time to repurpose all that valuable space. Tailored Living® can help you transform your overlooked and underused garage into functional living space, starting with a custom garage floor to take your garage from frantic to fabulous. With the most technically-advanced floor coatings in the industry, this very well could be the last garage floor you’ll ever need!
PremierOne® industrial-grade epoxy floor coatings
Epoxy floors are popular, but not all epoxy floor coatings are created equal. PremierOne epoxy floor coatings were developed exclusively for Tailored Living by Sika®, an international leader in industrial-grade structural coatings for over 100 years. They outperform anything available in big-box home improvement stores and online DIY kits. They are the toughest hybrid polymer garage floor coatings available, creating a non-porous coating that cures to twice as hard as traditional epoxies. This means that your new garage floor is resistant to everyday garage assaults like gasoline, auto fluids, paint thinner, pesticides and other household chemicals that literally eat up inferior epoxy finishes. With PremierOne, spills wipe right up, leaving the surface clean, shiny and intact; there’s never any peeling, discoloration or cloudy finish.
Five distinctive styles of PremierOne floor coatings ensure there’s something to please everyone from seamless solid colors to artisan-look metallic finishes. Between standard color mixes and optional custom color blends, we can design the perfect floor for your garage.
PremierOne Solids®: a seamless, solid-color floor coating in six standard colors from light Dove to deep Shadow that can work with any home color scheme. These colors also coordinate beautifully with all the Tailored Living custom garage storage cabinet finishes.
PremierOne Decorative Chip®: 18 standard color blends in large chips (1/4”) are available in Earthtones, Greytones and Accents. Micro-chip (1/8”) designs come in six standard colors or you can custom blend colors for a totally unique floor. The decorative chips give a slightly textured surface to the floor, enhancing the shine.
PremierOne Stone®: creates the illusion of a high-end granite floor to add true elegance to your garage. The 1/4” chips produce a textured, natural stone appearance in six premium colors, including cool grays and warm browns to coordinate with your home’s decor.
PremierOne Stratus®: unique floor design is created as it’s applied. The marbleized effect results from swirling together a blend of natural mica particles and pearlescent pigments, guaranteeing that no two floors are ever alike. Available in six standard colors, the look of molten metal gives three-dimensional depth to the abstract patterns.
PremierOne Elements®: adds the crystalline shine of genuine shaved rock fragments containing mica, giving an organic metallic luster to the floor. Available in six standard metallic colors, this floor gives a natural stone texture with brilliant sheen and deep, intense color.
Additional benefits of our industry-tough epoxy floor coatings include:
- Withstands heat, cold and wet or dry weather conditions
- Warrantied against chips, cracks, stains or fading
- Installation is done by trained professionals
- Machine-prepped floor ensures a permanent, chemical bond to existing concrete
- Proprietary coating is twice as thick as other floor coatings
- Free of volatile organic compounds (VOC) making it safe for you and the environment
PremierTrax garage floor tiles
An alternative to epoxy is Tailored Living’s PremierTrax flexible, interlocking floor tiles. (click here to view a range of floor tiles) Their unique open-weave design gives a slip-resistant surface that makes it easy to keep the garage floor clean since spills pass right through and can be hosed away. Eight percent rubber in a polypropylene mix creates an ergonomically-friendly surface for knees and back, making time spent in the garage more comfortable whether at the worbench, doing laundry, working out or enjoying hobbies.
Additional benefits include:
- No adhesives or curing time so a PremierTrax installation can usually have your garage back in service the same day
- Practically indestructible, these tiles are durable enough for an airplane hangar so they can easily handle cars, bikes, trucks, skateboards, motorcycles and more
- Impervious to hot or cold, wet or dry, stains, cracking, fading and peeling
- Available in 18 trendy colors from neutral shades to bright primary colors for unlimited design potential
A new garage floor is only the beginning
The only way to top a custom garage floor from Tailored Living is with a complete garage makeover. Innovative storage options can maximize all available space, floor to ceiling, and turn your cluttered garage into highly useful space. Top your PremierOne or PremierTrax garage floor with a custom garage storage design that includes:
- Garage storage cabinets with adjustable shelves, available in traditional laminate finishes, powder-coated, or Thermofoil cabinet doors
- Standard and custom choices in cabinetry hardware styles and finishes
- Custom counter tops, including stainless steel, Butcher Block or Black laminate
- Integrated LED lighting inside storage cabinets or over work benches
- Optional locking drawers and cabinets as well as soft-close hinges
- Wall storage systems and overhead storage racks
Your local Tailored Living designer can help take your garage from chaos to calm, expanding your family’s functional living space. Call 866-712-3404 to schedule a FREE, in-home consultation. Our exclusive 3D D’VinciTM software will let you see exactly how your new garage will look so there won’t be any surprises at installation.
As whole home organization specialists, Tailored Living can transform any area of your home where you need help like messy bedrooms, over-stuffed closets and cluttered family rooms. Confusion can become order with innovative storage and organization solutions, including custom closet storage systems, home office design, laundry room storage, entryway and mudroom organization, Murphy Beds, built-in cabinetry and more.