Modernizing and refreshing your entryway is easier than you think. The purpose of an entryway is to create a welcoming portal into your home, making comings and goings for everyone as seamless as possible. An entryway you love coming home to will be inviting, functional, and aesthetically pleasing, reflecting your style and personality. And whether it’s a threshold directly into the living room or a cavernous foyer, your entryway can be both fabulous and functional.
Style and storage come together beautifully with a custom entryway design from Tailored Living
- Have storage right at the front door to eliminate clutter throughout the house.
- Enjoy convenient space to download packages, mail, kids, and groceries.
- Make a style statement with colors and finishes to match your home’s décor.
Tailored Living® can work with you to design a custom entryway to fulfill the practical and aesthetic needs for your entryway. Keep your family organized all summer long while enjoying a beautiful entryway that sets the stage for the rest of your home.
Solutions-driven entryway design
Every family is different, so what is helpful in one entryway may not be in another. For some, summer may bring a profusion of hats, bags, towels, sandals, and sunglasses that can create an unsightly mess at the front door. Another family may be drowning in castoff bats, rackets, balls, helmets, jerseys, and cleats. Utilizing cabinets, shelves, drawers, cubbies, hooks, and benches, your entryway can be transformed into a haven of organization and style to make you proud!
Enclosed cabinets provide abundant storage while creating a formal atmosphere in the entryway
- Custom finishes, decorative hooks, and hardware create a signature piece to reflect your unique style.
- Plenty of storage from floor-to-ceiling cabinets that keep clutter behind closed doors for a clean, sophisticated look.
- Different-sized cabinets can provide additional hanging space (out of sight) as well as shelves for smaller items.
- A bench seat with drawers makes it easy to slip off your shoes and immediately put them away.
More open storage gives lots of easy-access organization for a casual but beautifully controlled entryway
- Plenty of hooks for family members and guests so no one has to wonder where to put their things.
- Shelves can hold baskets for small items like keys, sunglasses, and headphones that can easily get lost in the house.
- Have a drawer for “don’t-leave-home-without-it” masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer so everyone stays safe.
- A pet basket or drawer can hold everything for walking the dog: leashes, sweaters, treats, waste bags, and towels.
Unlimited style and design
Whether you want your entryway to make its own style statement or coordinate with the rest of your home’s décor, Tailored Living has style, color, and finish options that let you get as creative as you’d like to make your space as beautiful as it is functional. Cabinet styles, real wood stains, laminate finishes, and decorative hardware present endless options for custom design, creating a welcoming area with a place for everything from sun hats to beach sandals.
Your custom entryway will look right at home with your personal choices for style, color, and finish
- Cabinet styles include Traditional, Classic Raised, Eased Edge, Shaker, and more, with options of smooth, sleek surfaces or raised-panel details and decorative molding.
- Finish colors range from white to darkest wood tones with traditional laminates, rich wood stains, and luxurious glazes.
- Mix door and drawer finishes with different color shelving for a designer look. Tailored Living’s proprietary 3D design software lets you see exactly how it will look so you can change colors and add cabinet doors, hooks, drawers, benches, and shelves until you have it perfect!
Personalize with delightful finishing touches
Once you’ve maximized the functionality of your entryway, it’s time to add personality for an engaging space at the front door. Be colorful, whimsical, dramatic, or elegant with accessories that delight with a purpose, adding even more utility to your entryway. Let the whole family help with decorating so your entryway clearly says, “This is who we are!”
Dress up your entryway with what says “welcome home” to you and have fun with it
- Character hooks add additional hanging space and a touch of style.
- Wood, woven baskets, and metallics in all kinds of pieces add texture and visual interest.
- A narrow table, bookcase, or side table provides a place to download keys, mail, and packages.
- Have a classic bench or artsy chair for show-stopping sit-down and unloading convenience.
- Use trays, baskets, and vintage dishes to hold small items like cell phones, keys, and sunglasses so they don’t get misplaced.
- Floating shelves can showcase plants, family pictures, or collections like seashells and figurines.
- Brighten up a windowless entryway with sconces, lamps, or a chandelier and mirrors to reflect and magnify the light.
- Decorative window film can enhance glass door panels, transoms or sidelights with stained-glass patterns from geometric shapes to climbing vines.
- Unclutter the floor with shoe racks or a big basket for shoes, flip flops, and sandals.
- Rugs eliminate tracked in dirt, add color and texture, and feel good under bare feet.
If your entryway isn’t contributing to peace at home, we can help with custom entryway design that’s functional and beautiful, with efficient storage and stylish design to put a smile on your face. The right entryway will rescue your family from losing things they need as they come and go as well as reduce the clutter that habitually finds its way into the house. Your local Tailored Living whole home design specialist can help with innovative storage solutions for any area of your home that may be “organizationally challenged,” including closets, family room, pantry, laundry room, home office, or the garage. Call 866-712-3404 today or go online to www.tailoredliving.com to find a designer near you and schedule a free, in-home or virtual* consultation. We comply with appropriate social distancing and safety recommendations and can still evaluate your needs, design your entryway with a realistic 3D display so you can see how it will look, and schedule an installation for when the time is right. Along with providing customer service excellence, the wellbeing and safety of our customers is top priority!
*Virtual consultations are not available at all locations.