Entryways and Mudrooms
Tailored Living Solutions
Check Us Out on HGTV's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Make Coming Home A Beautiful Experience
Your entryway or mudroom is the first place your guests see, which is where efficient home storage comes in handy. Wouldn’t it be lovely to make a good impression with neatly hung coats and orderly cubbies holding the myriad items your family uses every day? No more annoying clutter or “Watch your step!” as people come and go. Your entryway or mudroom will integrate perfectly with your existing style, and decorative touches like rugs, wall art, mirrors, accent lighting, and distinctive hardware will personalize your design and make coming home a pure joy.
A Custom Entryway Enhances Your Home - Available in various styles, finishes and colors, your custom entryway will reflect your own design style. Hardware options allow you to personalize the space even more.
No Entryway "Walk of Shame!" - With a custom designed entryway to accommodate your family's needs, you'll be proud to have guests in your entryway. No more clutter and unsightly piles to explain.
Individual Cubbies Help Everyone Manage Their Belongings - Even messies will have to stay organized with individual hooks and cubbies for personal belongings. No more losing jackets, hats, and school bags.
With an Entryway, Size Doesn't Matter - Whether your entryway is small or room-sized, our custom storage solutions will keep the space functional and organized. Designing for the specific needs of your family is key to maximizing the space.
Eliminate Clutter at the Door - Tailored Living designs custom entryways or mudrooms with custom storage and organization solutions to fit your lifestyle. With custom cabinetry, shelves, drawers, and hooks, we make staying organized easy.
Designed with Your Specific Needs in Mind
A custom entryway or mudroom storage unit can provide personalized space for each member of the family to deposit and retrieve their own things. A combination of mudroom storage cabinets, benches, cubbies, shelves, baskets, and hooks eliminate the need for piling anything in the entryway. It also eliminates frantic searches for missing articles when it’s time to leave; everything is in its appointed place.
- Custom cabinetry, shelves, drawers, and hooks eliminate clutter and ease comings and goings for everyone.
- Baskets or bins can hold smaller items like gloves, hats, scarves, dog leashes and umbrellas.
- Sporting equipment like helmets and game balls can be stored in baskets or on shelves.
- A storage bench could accommodate large items like skateboards or ice skates as well as provide seating to slip shoes and boots off and on.
- Incorporate room to store pet necessities like leashes, pet treats, waste bags, drying towels, or anything else you don’t want on display.
- Decorative hooks provide immediate organization and are a simple way to create storage space in a narrow entryway where cabinets won’t fit.
- Increasing the light in your entryway will make it more user-friendly and inviting, so make a style statement with decorative lamps, wall sconces or a show-stopping chandelier.
- Individual hooks and cubbies allow each person the space they need to manage their own things.
- Floating shelves with integrated hooks supply hanging space as well as a place to update your entryway with seasonal decorations for fun.
- Drawers and cabinets eliminate clutter by keeping small items hidden.
- Match cabinet colors and finishes to the rest of your home’s décor.
- High and low hooks accommodate adults and children in comfort.
- Organized storage at the points of entry to your home saves the family time and frustration hunting for forgotten or misplaced items when it’s time to leave.
- Let the entryway become the drop-off point for whatever has to leave with the family, like gifts, store returns, or library books.
- The more stuff that can be downloaded in a garage mudroom, the less mess to enter the house.
Create A Grand Entrance With Custom Entryway Design
We have a range of in-home cabinet finishes from basic white to woodgrain. Design your space to complement your home's distinctive style.
Your Tailored Living designer can help you select the cabinetry style that best fits your existing décor or create a uniquely styled space.
Decorative hardware in your favorite styles and colors are the perfect finishing touches to make your space personal and uniquely your own.
Our accessories help keep your in-home space organized and efficient. From lighting to hooks, we have the perfect accessories for any situation.
The Guide To Organizing Your Whole Home
Whether you need help with closets, the garage, or the laundry room, our Design Guide can inspire you with storage and organization solutions for any area of your home. Every solution is customized to exactly fit your space and your unique needs. Our professionals measure, design, and install so all you have to do is enjoy the result!