The Wellbeing and safety of our customers is top priority.
We’re taking all necessary precautions during this time for our customers and associates.
Business is a Pleasure with a Beautifully Organized Space
Whether you conduct company business from your home office or just manage the household bills and keep up with social media, your home office design should be inviting and efficient for whatever you do. A Tailored Living designer will ask all the right questions to create a custom home office design that will meet all your needs. With thoughtful design, your home office can accommodate storage, multiple users and all the equipment you need. Custom home office cabinets, shelving, drawers, bins and desktops will keep you organized, hide the mess, make you more efficient and be a beautiful addition to your home.
No Home Office is Too Big or Too Small - Whatever size space you have available, Tailored Living can create a custom home office cabinets that will meet your needs and reflect your personal style.
A Beautiful Home Office with a View - Any room can convert to a home office with custom cabinets and work surfaces. If you have a grand view, you'll enjoy it so much better and probably get more work done.
Be Professional with a Tailored Living Custom Home Office Solution - If you work from home, you need efficient surroundings to perform your best. Stay focused on work with a custom-designed home office.
Trade the Big Corner Office for Your Own Home Office - Working from home doesn't mean you can't have a fabulous office. You can have a sophisticated home office with all the panache of a downtown highrise.
No Need to Suffer From Home Office Envy - Even if you just have a corner to dedicate to a home office, we can help you design a space that is both functional and fun, with adequate storage and plenty of personality.
Make Your Home Office an Elegant, Efficient Work Space - Tailored Living offers many styles, colors and finishes for custom home office design. You can create an elegant office with all the storage and work space you need.
Custom Touches Make Your Home Office a Personal Haven - Stylish hardware and glass-inset doors transform this office into an elegant work space with plenty of space for additional personal touches.
Home Office Design Incorporates Function, Efficiency and Comfort
If you work from home, you know the value of a functional, custom home office. It’s difficult to accomplish very much with just a laptop on the dining room table or a desk stuck in the corner of the bedroom. A built-in home office has sufficient workspace, ergonomic furniture, storage for all your business needs and, as its name implies, all the comforts of home!
- Tailored Living will maximize your home office space by designing workspaces that are ergonomically friendly, taking into account user height, work area needs and accessibility to computers, printers, and other office equipment.
- Capturing vertical space, custom cabinets and shelves will provide practical space for books, supplies and other work-related items, with space for décor pieces so the office space will reflect your personality.
- Hanging files, slide-out trash bins, ergonomic keyboards, glass-inset doors, and decorative crown moldings are just some of the options to customize your home office design.
- You can include an entertainment or media center in the home office storage cabinets that can serve to make daily breaks more interesting with videos, games or music.
- Enhance natural light with integrated LED lights or add task lights to ensure visibility and comfort for hours of working.
- Efficient storage solutions will allow you to work effectively and then clear the clutter when the workday is done.
- Enclosed cabinets can easily conceal unsightly office equipment and electronics, keeping the desktop clear.
- Convert a portion of a wide hallway or stairwell landing into a small home office with a wall-mounted desktop and upper cabinets for storage.
- Slatwall panels that match the cabinetry color will blend in and create storage options for keeping necessary tools close at hand without cluttering up the desktop.
- A shared office can be successful with adequate separate workspaces and individual storage in cabinets and drawers.
- Office accessories will eliminate clutter and allow each person to customize their own storage to what works best for them.
- Warm up your home office with favorite art, books, plants, and a pet bed for your best friend to drop in.
Your Home Office Should Reflect Your Unique Style
We have a range of in-home cabinet finishes from basic white to woodgrain. Design your space to complement your home's style.
Your Tailored Living designer can help you select the cabinetry style that best fits your décor or create a new and unique space.
Decorative hardware in your favorite styles and colors are the perfect finishing touches to make your space uniquely yours.
Pre-Designed Home Offices
There is nothing "out-of-the-box" about our pre-designed home office sets. We've curated four unique options all designed with your productivity in mind.
The Guide To Organizing Your Whole Home
Whether you need help with closets, the garage, or the laundry room, our Design Guide can inspire you with storage and organization solutions for any area of your home. Every solution is customized to fit your space and your needs. Our professionals measure, design, and install so all you have to do is enjoy the result!