PremierOne® Stone, The Look of Granite at a Fraction of the Cost
The natural beauty of granite has made it a popular choice for decorators and homeowners for many years. Granite is useful for all kinds of applications, including kitchen countertops and islands, bath vanity tops, backsplashes, sinks or basins, fireplace mantles, decorative medallions (mosaics) and flooring. If you love the look of granite for a garage floor but can’t justify the expense of the real thing, a PremierOne Stone garage floor coating can give you the same look at much less cost.
A sister product to PremierOne Decorative Texture, PremierOne Stone is created with 1/4” chips to produce the textured, natural stone appearance of granite in six trending colors for your garage floor. Color choices include Blackburn, Bona, Denali, Grey’s Peak, Hubbard, and Sanford, as well as the option of custom color blends.
1 of 6
2 of 6
3 of 6
4 of 6
5 of 6
6 of 6
Our revolutionary, industrial-grade hybrid polymer blend floor coating will transform your garage with the beauty of a granite-look floor. The strength and durability of the floor offers irresistible benefits like low maintenance and a tough finish that lasts for years, regardless of where you live or how you use your garage. Benefits of every PremierOne Stone garage floor:
- Impervious to weather — hot, cold, wet or dry, coastal, mountain or desert
- Reduces allergens and the dust and dirt buildup of unfinished concrete
- Resists chemicals commonly found in garages like gas, oil, auto fluids and paint thinner
- Warrantied against chipping, peeling, fading or stains
- Spills are no problem since nothing sticks to the surface; use a cloth for quick clean up
- Chemically bonds with the concrete floor, creating a continuous, non-porous surface
- Free of volatile organic compounds (VOC) makes it safe for families and pets
Functional Space for How You Live
Garages are generally the biggest single space in a house and one of the least expensive to remodel. So why do so many garages remain as underutilized, unattractive space?
- The nature of garages is intimidating — bare concrete, unfinished walls and beam ceilings
- That big, open space can’t be seen as anything but big, open space (a.k.a. no imagination)
- It gets piled up with random storage before it’s given a second thought as functional living space
Installing a new PremierOne Stone garage floor may be the first step to jump-start the transformation of your garage. With thoughtful planning and design help from a Tailored Living designer, your garage can become an extension of your home, fulfilling its usefulness. Factor in parking the car and installing custom garage storage cabinets to get everything up off the floor, and you can convert newly discovered space into a game room, workout area, kid’s play room, entertainment bar and dance floor, tricked-out Man Cave, full-service laundry area or myriad other uses, depending on your specific lifestyle.
Garage accessories like wall hanging storage systems, overhead storage racks, specialty hooks and racks for sports equipment and tools, work countertops, locking cabinets and drawers and more, means you can customize every inch of your ultimate garage into organized living space.
Install It and Practically Forget It
A PremierOne Stone garage floor coating will provide years of carefree use and beauty. It‘s the last garage floor you’ll ever need to install, with care and maintenance that is quick and easy to keep your floor looking like new. There’s no need for an expensive Shop-Vac®, heavy-duty concrete cleaners, wire brushes or power washers. The non-stick, durable surface makes cleanup a breeze.
- Wipe up any spills immediately with an absorbent cloth
- An occasional sweep with a soft broom or dust mop will keep dirt and dust to a minimum
- A good mopping every few months with a low-pH (neutral) cleaner like Simple Green® will keep the floor immaculate (no citrus, vinegar or soap-based cleaners); rinse thoroughly
- Test any new cleaner on a small, out-of-the-way area before you do the entire floor
- Safeguard the surface from damage by not dragging heavy items across the floor; keep a dolly handy to facilitate moving large items and to protect your back from injury
- Use mats or padding under such things as a tire jack or motorcycle kick stand
Don’t overlook that valuable space that is your garage. You’ll be amazed at how functional it can become with a little help from your friends at Tailored Living.
Tailored Living Solutions
A Beautifully Organized Life at the Right Price
Take Your Garage to the Next Level
Maximize your garage storage space with our custom storage and organization solutions tailored to your family’s activities.
Vertical Wall Storage
Our vertical wall storage provides innovative garage storage solutions that control clutter and clearing floor space.
Garage Shelving and Countertops
Shelves and countertops will provide additional storage and workspace for hobbies and add functionality to your garage.
Automated Garage Lifts
Automated overhead garage storage and organization solutions help to reduce clutter and maximize floor space.
Flooring Solutions Guide
Our wide range of flooring solutions addresses common problems associated with residential and commercial flooring such as, return to service, moisture, chemical resistance, and budget. Tailored Living professionals take all this into account and recommend the best flooring application for your specific situation. Truly custom flooring done right!