PremierOne® Stratus Turns Your Garage into a Work of Art
Garage enhancement is a growing trend, fueled by consumers looking for creative ways to add space to their home’s usable living areas, as well having an enviable garage for all the neighbors to see. If you want a garage that will have the neighbors talking about you in a good way, start with a PremierOne Stratus garage floor coating that will give your garage the ultimate in high-end garage floor design.
Created from a mix of two or more colors of marbleized epoxy floor coating swirled together to form an abstract pattern, the high-gloss artisan finish looks like molten metal, often referred to as a metallic finish. Since the unique pattern is created while the floor is being installed, it’s guaranteed that there will never be another floor exactly like it!
PremierOne Stratus comes in seven rich colors: Belmont, Coruba, Coruba Portmore, Dunn’s River, Kingston, Portmore, and Stoney Hill. The molten metal effect evokes cloud-like, three-dimensional depths of color on the floor and rivals the opulence of any ritzy nightclub or trendy day spa. Your garage floor transforms into a true work of art.
1 of 7
2 of 7
3 of 7
4 of 7
5 of 7
6 of 7
7 of 7
It’s an Investment, Not an Expense
A custom PremierOne Stratus garage floor is an investment in the real value of your home.
- Garage enhancement with custom flooring and cabinetry increase a home’s selling potential.
- A maximized garage with space to park the cars protects that investment from damage and deterioration from intense sun, rain, dirt and grit on windy days, snow, sleet and hail in the wintertime, and rust and paint damage from salt on the roads in snow country.
- Capture underused space and convert it into functional living space and possibly avoid a move by making your home seem bigger.
Protecting that investment is easy if you follow these easy steps:
- Wipe up any spills immediately
- Regularly sweep with a soft broom or dust mop to keep dirt and dust to a minimum
- Mop the garage floor every few months with a low-pH (neutral) cleaner like Simple Green® to keep the floor immaculate (no citrus, vinegar or soap-based cleaners)
- Protect the surface by using a dolly to move heavy items instead of dragging them across the floor
- Use mats or padding under such things as a motorcycle kick stand or tire jack
- Place rugs where spills or moisture are common, such as in front of a utility sink, washer and dryer or a workbench
If you want a high-end garage floor that will enhance your home’s functionality or reflect back the glory of your car, boat or Jet Ski, PremierOne Stratus can do the trick. The marbleized floor coating with its high-gloss, mirror finish will make everything in your garage appear highly impressive, or it can be the perfect foundation for any extended living space.
Tailored Living Solutions
A Beautifully Organized Life at the Right Price
Take Your Garage to the Next Level
Maximize your garage storage space with our custom storage and organization solutions tailored to your family’s activities.
Vertical Wall Storage
Our vertical wall storage provides you with innovative garage storage solutions that control clutter and clear floor space.
Garage Shelving and Countertops
Shelves and countertops will provide additional storage and workspace for hobbies and add functionality to your garage.
Automated Garage Lifts
Automated overhead garage storage and organization solutions help to reduce clutter and maximize floor space.
Flooring Solutions Guide
Our wide range of flooring solutions addresses common problems associated with residential and commercial flooring such as, return to service, moisture, chemical resistance, and budget. Tailored Living professionals take all this into account and recommend the best flooring application for your specific situation. Truly custom flooring done right!