Pantry Storage Solutions
Tailored Living Solutions
A Beautifully Organized Life at the Right Price
Size Doesn't Matter - Any Pantry Can Be Highly Functional When Properly Organized
Tailored Living’s designers can help you design custom pantry storage that works for the way you live. Your pantry will have space for what is important to you and your family. Pantry organizer systems with custom-designed storage solutions to accommodate everything you need to store in your pantry will maximize the space and keep daily-use items close at hand, with seldom-use items out of the way but available when needed.
Customize Your Pantry Design for What You Need to Store - A custom pantry can include specialty spice and wine racks, pull-out baskets, drawers or bins, and integrated work countertops depending on what you need in your pantry.
Built For How You Run Your Kitchen - A combination of shelves, cabinets, drawers, pullout bins, and specialty racks will ensure your kitchen runs efficiently and your pantry items have an appointed place to keep things organized.
Create the Pantry of Your Dreams With Tailored Living Storage Solutions - Grandma's pantry may have been walls of shelves, but today you have more storage options to create the perfect pantry.
Say Goodbye to a Messy Pantry - A pantry should be a work-saver. Utilizing all available space with narrow shelves, pantry items will be openly displayed, not buried on deep shelves or in dark corners.
Pull-out Wine Racks Keep Your Favorite Vintages Ready to Serve - If you don't have a wine cellar, you can safely store wine in your pantry with these chrome, pull-out wine racks. Sideways bottles in a cool, dark place preserves the flavor.
Storage and Organization Solutions to Customize Your Pantry Space
A well-organized pantry can hold an amazing amount of things, making it easier to get dinner on the table, pack school lunches, make out a grocery list and save money by buying in bulk. With a custom system of cabinets, shelves, specialty racks and pull-outs, your Tailored Living designer can help you maximize your space and structure pantry storage that is designed specifically for what you need. An organized pantry is just one more way to make managing your home more enjoyable.
- Vertical storage, with floor-to-ceiling shelves and cabinets, captures high, unused space to store seldom-used items like small appliances and seasonal dishes, extra stocks of paper products like paper towels, napkins, and Kleenex.
- Shelf depth is variable, from the standard 11” up to 16”, to accommodate large or small items like family-size cereal boxes vs. individual-size serving packages. You can even have wider shelves up high, with narrower shelves at floor level if space is an issue.
- Pull-out bins and baskets make it easy to reach stored items and to see when your supply is running low.
- Spice racks let you easily see what you have so you don’t overstock on garlic and have absolutely no rosemary for that special chicken recipe.
- Shelf dividers help with organizing canned goods and boxed foodstuffs so you can see at a glance what you need to add to your grocery list. Putting newest foodstuffs behind what’s already in the pantry will ensure nothing stays on the shelf past its expiration date; things are used in the order of purchase.
- Keep school lunch items bunched together so you don’t run out of what the family needs to pack lunches.
- Custom wine racks can create a “mini wine cellar,” keeping your favorite wines where it’s dark and cool, the bottles stored on their sides to preserve the flavor and keep the bottles stationary. Did you know that consistent vibration (like on top of a refrigerator) can ruin the wine?
- Pull-put bins can keep recyclables out of sight and out of the way.
- Kitchen towels, table linens, and placemats can stack neatly on a shelf or in a cabinet instead of being stuffed into several drawers around the kitchen.
- Buying pet food in larger sizes saves money. Storing it in air-tight containers in the pantry keeps it fresh and handy for feeding time and eliminates the mess when the bags tear open.
- Specialty items like large skillets, pizza stones, punch bowls or woks that are big and unwieldy can safely store on easily-accessible shelves in the pantry.
- Tall cabinets can house mops, brooms and other cleaning supplies, with an added shelf for maintenance items like light bulbs and batteries.
A Stylish Pantry Combines Beauty And Functionality
We have a range of in-home cabinet finishes from basic white to woodgrain. Design your space to complement your home's distinctive style.
Your Tailored Living designer can help you select the cabinetry style that best fits your existing décor or create a uniquely styled space.
Decorative hardware in your favorite styles and colors are the perfect finishing touches to make your space personal and uniquely your own.
Our accessories help keep your in-home space organized and efficient. From lighting to hooks, we have the perfect accessories for any situation.
The Guide To Organizing Your Whole Home
Whether you need help with closets, the garage, or the laundry room, our Design Guide can inspire you with storage and organization solutions for any area of your home. Every solution is customized to exactly fit your space and your unique needs. Our professionals measure, design, and install so all you have to do is enjoy the result!