The Wellbeing and safety of our customers is top priority.
We’re taking all necessary precautions during this time for our customers and associates.
Make the Most of Your Space
Murphy Beds are also called wall-beds, hideaway or pull-down beds. This cabinet style of fold-away bed is there when you need it and out of sight when you’re not using it.
A Murphy Bed Stays Hidden Until You Need It - In a multi-use room, a Murphy Bed is out of the way until you need it. Hidden behind beautiful cabinetry, you'll never know it's there.
Choose the Murphy Bed to Fit your Space - Murphy Beds come in single, full, queen and king sizes to accommodate any space constraints. A custom-designed Murphy Bed will fit perfectly wherever you need it.
A Murphy Bed is Ready When You Are - Although out of sight, a Murphy Bed is always ready for use. No need to remake the bed every day, just fold it up with its blankets and pillows and pull down when ready to sleep.
Beauty and Function are Standard with a Murphy Bed - Murphy Beds are built to exacting standards. Patented steel frames and high-quality cabinets with crown and base moldings make your Murphy Bed furniture you can be proud of.
Extra Sleeping Space Whenever You Need It - Whether company is coming or someone needs a separate area for sleeping, a Murphy Bed can turn any space into a spare bedroom without sacrificing comfort or convenience.
Murphy Bed Cabinets Come in A Selection of Styles, Stains, and Finishes - With a custom Murphy Bed, you have options for styles, stains and finishes so you'll be able to match your existing décor. It will never look out of place with your other furnishings.
Home Office by Day, Guest Room by Night - A Murphy Bed can effortlessly transform your home office into a comfortable guest room. Just open the bed and sweet dreams!
Utilize Surprising Space with a Murphy Bed
Most families live in all their spaces, all the time, so a dedicated guest room is not always practical. If having comfortable guest quarters for visiting family and friends is important to you but you just don’t have the room, a Tailored Living designer can help you find the optimum place for a custom Murphy Bed in your home. Custom wall beds are versatile in design and take up very little space when closed, approximately 16” deep. These wall beds come in many sizes from a smaller single size up to king size. Murphy Beds are an easy way to accommodate overnight guests. They fold down from the wall and then back into the cabinet to save space in your house. You’d be surprised at all the places you could install a hidden Murphy Bed: a home office, a den, a playroom, sewing/craft room, family room, living room or even in a small bedroom to double sleeping space.
- Turn your seldom-used guest room into a family gym, sewing, craft or media room with a Murphy Bed.
- Murphy Beds come in twin, full, queen or king sizes to accommodate any space constraints.
- A side-tilt style is an additional option to the standard vertical orientation.
- A Murphy Bed can be a stand-alone cabinet, have additional side cabinets, or be integrated into an entire wall of built-in custom cabinets or a home office design.
- There’s no compromising on comfort; you can use any coil-spring mattress up to 12” thick.
- The bed folds up with blankets and pillows inside, you don’t have to remake the bed every day.
- Tiny house living is ideal for incorporating a Murphy Bed so there’s no scrimping on comfort.
- Convert a loft into a spare bedroom or teen’s room with a custom Murphy Bed.
- Any room can serve as a guest bedroom with a Murphy Bed tucked away in a beautiful cabinet.
- A Murphy Bed is durable and stylish enough to be an everyday bed.
- More comfortable than an air mattress, couch, sleeping bag, or camp cot when company comes.
- The patented steel or aluminum bed frames with spring-loaded mechanism ensure smooth and easy opening and closing for years of worry-free operation.
- Use a Murphy Bed as the second bed in a bedroom where two conventional beds would take up too much space.
- Integrated into a family room entertainment center or a child’s playroom, the room easily converts to extra sleeping space when needed.
- Reduce holiday tension knowing you’ll have sleeping space for all your guests.
Murphy Beds That Fit Your Lifestyle
- Available in Twin/Single, Full/Double, Queen, and King
- Use any coil-spring mattress up to 10" thick with the Regular Height Legs and up to 12" thick with the Extended Legs.
- Orientation Styles: Vertical and Side-tilt (not in king size)
- Aluminum or steel bed frame option
- The steel bed frame option is reinforced and supported by two lightweight steel stiffeners allowing it to support up to 1700 lbs.
- Counter balanced spring mechanisms allow for safe and effortless opening and closing.
- Our rotational leg system allows the two legs to easily rotate into the bed when closed.
- Reinforced corner brackets connect the railing for added durability
Unlimited Design Potential For The Perfect Murphy Bed
We have a range of in-home cabinet finishes from basic white to woodgrain. Design your space to complement your home's style.
Your Tailored Living designer can help you select the cabinetry style that best fits your décor or create a new and unique space.
Decorative hardware in your favorite styles and colors are the perfect finishing touches to make your space uniquely yours.
Our accessories help keep your in-home space organized and efficient. From lighting to hooks, we have the perfect solution for any situation.
EXTREME MAKEOVER: HOME EDITION ON HGTV
We've partnered with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition to transform the homes for two incredible families.
The most transformative, inspirational and aspirational show ever is coming back to television with 10 new episodes every Sunday.
The Guide To Organizing Your Whole Home
Whether you need help with closets, the garage, or the laundry room, our Design Guide can inspire you with storage and organization solutions for any area of your home. Every solution is customized to fit your space and your needs. Our professionals measure, design, and install so all you have to do is enjoy the result!