Pantry Storage Solutions
The Wellbeing & safety of our customers is our top priority.
We’re taking all necessary precautions during this time for our customers and associates.
Size Doesn't Matter - Any Pantry Can Be Efficient When Properly Organized
Tailored Living’s designers can help you design custom pantry storage that works for the way you live. Your pantry will have space for what is important to you and your family. Pantry organizer systems with custom-designed storage solutions to accommodate everything you need to store in your pantry will maximize the space and keep daily-use items close at hand, with seldom-use items out of the way but available when needed.
Customize your pantry design for what you need to store - A custom pantry can include specialty spice and wine racks, pull-out baskets, shelves, drawers or bins, and integrated work countertops.
Built for how you run your kitchen - A combination of shelves, cabinets, drawers, pullout bins, and specialty racks will ensure your kitchen runs efficiently and your pantry items have an appointed place to keep things organized.
Create the pantry of your dreams with Tailored Living Storage Solutions - Grandma's pantry may have been walls of shelves, but now you have different storage options to create the perfect pantry.
Say goodbye to a messy pantry - A pantry should be a work-saver. Utilize all available space. With our narrow shelves your pantry items will be openly displayed, not buried on deep shelves or in dark corners.
Pull-out wine racks keep your selection ready to serve - If you don't have a wine cellar, you can safely store wine in your pantry with these chrome, pull-out wine racks. Sideways bottles in a cool, dark place preserves the flavor.
Storage and Organization Solutions to Customize Your Pantry Space
A well-organized pantry can hold a number of things, making it easier to get dinner on the table, pack school lunches, make out a grocery list and save money by buying in bulk. With a custom system of cabinets, shelves, specialty racks and pull-outs, your Tailored Living designer can maximize your space and structure pantry storage that is designed specifically for what you need. An organized pantry is just one more way to make managing your home easier and more enjoyable.
- Vertical storage, with floor-to-ceiling shelves and cabinets, captures high, unused space to store seldom-used items like small appliances and seasonal dishes, extra stocks of paper products like paper towels, napkins, and Kleenex.
- Shelf depth is variable, from the standard 11” up to 16”, to accommodate large or small items like family-size cereal boxes vs. individual-size serving packages. You can even have wider shelves up high, with narrower shelves at floor level if space is an issue.
- Pull-out bins and baskets make it easy to reach stored items and to see when your supply is running low.
- Spice racks let you easily see what you have so you don’t overstock on garlic and have absolutely no rosemary for that special chicken recipe.
- Shelf dividers help with organizing canned goods and boxed foodstuffs so you can see at a glance what you need to add to your grocery list. Putting newest foodstuffs behind what’s already in the pantry will ensure nothing stays on the shelf past its expiration date; things are used in the order of purchase.
- Keep school lunch items together so you don’t run out of what the family needs to pack lunches.
- Custom wine racks can create a “mini wine cellar,” keeping your favorite wines out of light and under room temperature. Store the bottles on their sides to preserve flavor and keep the bottles stationary. Did you know that consistent vibration (like on top of a refrigerator) can ruin the wine?
- Pull-put bins can keep recyclables out of sight and out of the way.
- Kitchen towels, table linens, and placemats can stack neatly on a shelf or in a cabinet instead of being stuffed into several drawers around the kitchen.
- Buying pet food in larger sizes saves money. Storing it in air-tight containers in the pantry keeps it fresh and handy for feeding time and eliminates the mess when the bags tear open.
- Specialty items like large skillets, pizza stones, punch bowls or woks that are big and unwieldy can safely store on easily accessible shelves in the pantry.
- Tall cabinets can house mops, brooms and other cleaning supplies, with an added shelf for maintenance items like light bulbs and batteries.
A Stylish Pantry Combines Beauty And Functionality
We have a range of in-home cabinet finishes from basic white to woodgrain. Design your space to complement your home's style.
Your Tailored Living designer can help you select the cabinetry style that best fits your décor or create a new and unique space.
Decorative hardware in your favorite styles and colors are the perfect finishing touches to make your space uniquely yours.
Our accessories help keep your in-home space organized and efficient. From lighting to hooks, we have the perfect solution for any situation.
EXTREME MAKEOVER: HOME EDITION ON HGTV
We've partnered with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition to transform the homes for two incredible families.
The most transformative, inspirational and aspirational show ever is coming back to television with 10 new episodes every Sunday.
The Guide To Organizing Your Whole Home
Whether you need help with closets, the garage, or the laundry room, our Design Guide can inspire you with storage and organization solutions for any area of your home. Every solution is customized to fit your space and your needs. Our professionals measure, design, and install so all you have to do is enjoy the result!