Pre-Designed Home Offices
The Wellbeing & safety of our customers is our top priority.
We’re taking all necessary precautions during this time for our customers and associates.
Design your perfect space today! Choosing from one of four pre-designed home office options below, use our visualizer tool to select your favorite finish and configuration. When you’re ready, be sure to submit to your local Tailored Living designer to get started.
Whether you’re a work-from-home veteran or recent events have changed where you work, an organized and comfortable workspace can enhance your productivity and reduce stress. Every detail of our home office furniture was designed with you in mind. In other words, there is nothing "out-of-the-box" about our pre-designed home office sets.
All our cabinetry is made in North America and thermally fused for resistance against impact, stains, and scratches. Office sets with a peninsula desk feature a seamless, sloped edge design for better ergonomics and rounded corners make it safer around children and pets. Each of our home office designs has a built-in power station with 15-amp and USB outlets to power your workstation needs. Floating shelves provide valuable storage space, or you can dress up your office with pictures or favorite decor. Drawer space lets you organize your office supplies close at hand while reducing desktop clutter.
Now is the time to store that plastic picnic table you’ve been using as a desk and carve out some intentional space for working from home.
65" Office Set with Peninsula
Transform a corner into an efficient office with our smallest L-shape 65” modern peninsula work desk with one enclosed cabinet, accessories drawer, file drawer, and convenient upper and lower shelves for storage. This size is ideal for kids’ bedrooms from middle school to college or for a low-octane home office for emailing, paying bills, and filing correspondence.
[MSRP: $2,595 USD]
- Made in North America
- Impact, stain, and scratch resistance
- Built-In power station with 15-amp and USB outlets
- Ergonomically designed peninsula desk
- Floating shelves included for valuable storage space
- Three-compartment drawer organizers included
- Optional sit-to-stand desktop [MSRP: $395 USD]
96" Office Set with Peninsula
If you have a bit more space to devote to a home office or need more storage space, our 96” peninsula desk office set includes the addition of a tall, five-shelf cabinet that provides a combination of enclosed shelves and open, adjustable bookcase shelving. Create a personal library of your favorite books and décor items in the open side and hide all the work clutter behind closed doors where a recessed cavity space behind the cabinet corrals cords so it sits flush to the wall.
Includes one filing drawer, a box drawer, one lower cabinet, floating shelves above, and open storage shelves below the desk. The ergonomically designed peninsula desk with fatigue-reducing sloped, soft edges reduces pressure on your wrists, allowing for easy comfort while working, surfing the web, or enjoying virtual meetings and get-togethers. Finished front and back, the desk doesn’t have to be a corner unit, it can angle out into the room.
[MSRP: $3,295 USD]
- The L-shaped design gives generous workspace and storage without sacrificing floor space
- Optional sit-to-stand desktop lets you change up your work stance [MSRP: $395 USD]
- Desktop grommets keep cords organized and out of the way
- Devices stay charged and connected with built-in power station with 15-amp and USB outlets
128" Office Set with Peninsula
For shared office space, the 128” peninsula partner-style desk accommodates two people comfortably. The wider, 32” desktop allows two people to work at the same time, face to face, or gives an independent user more desktop. Floating shelves extend the length of the desk, providing lots of storage, along with the five-shelf vertical cabinet divided between adjustable-shelf open bookshelves and enclosed storage to hide office equipment or clutter.
The centrally located desk provides convenient, individual storage for each user with cabinets, shared open shelves, a filing drawer and a box drawer. The sleek design is compatible with any home’s style and is the perfect beginning for a complete corporate setting, just add additional bookcases, a conference table and chairs, rugs, and sofa or easy chairs.
[MSRP: $3,795 USD]
- Choose from four finish colors, light Sarek Ash (pictured), dark Seared Oak, or medium wood tones Toasted Oak or Karuna Ash to coordinate with your existing décor
- Add a little drama with optional Midnight accent door faces for a designer, two-tone look
- Hidden, high-strength metal hardware gives the floating shelves 80-lb. weight capacity
- Desktop grommets and recessed cabinet cavity space keep cords organized and cabinets flush to the wall
96” Standard Office Desk
For a more conventional office setting, choose our 96” standard office desk with center seating and easy-access storage drawers and cabinets on each side. Perfectly suited for either a compact home office or a professional office, there’s plenty of desktop space to work unimpeded by cords and clutter. This design can easily share a bedroom, claiming minimum floor space.
Secure floating shelves can handle manuals, file trays, books, and more, to create the office atmosphere that sets the mood to get some work done. A lateral file drawer accommodates letter or legal files, and the top drawer can hold all your office supplies, so the desktop stays clear. The left-hand cabinets can hide a printer, scanner, or computer tower as well as additional office supplies. Complete your personal office with the most comfortable chair you can find, your favorite coffee mug, or add an optional sit-to-stand desk for the ideal spot to work.
[MSRP: $2,695 USD]
- Desktop grommets keep cords organized and out of the way
- Built-in power station with 15-amp and USB hub keeps your devices powered up
- Four wood grain laminate finishes let you coordinate with existing décor or create a unique office retreat
- Eliminates the stress of trying to find a quiet place to work in an energetic household
Custom Home Office Solutions
A Custom Home Office For Every Style
Work smarter with a custom home office designed for the way you work.
The Guide To Organizing Your Whole Home
Whether you need help with closets, the garage, or the laundry room, our Design Guide can inspire you with storage and organization solutions for any area of your home. Every solution is customized to exactly fit your space and your unique needs. Our professionals measure, design, and install so all you have to do is enjoy the result!