May is National Home Improvement Month and the perfect time to renovate any area of your home that is counter-productive to your peace of mind. For example, you may be interested in installing modern Patio Doors in your home. Revisit that list of projects you intend to do “someday” and pull together any idea books and Pinterest images you’ve been dreaming of. Pick those projects that are most important for enhancing the organization and functionality of your home and call your local Tailored Living® design professionals. It’s that easy!
Tailored Living design professionals are experts with innovative organization and storage solutions for every room in your home. Whether you're in need of a new bathroom or a Dun-Rite Door Installation, there's no job that cannot be done. Wherever you need organization and storage assistance, we can help.
- Tame the closets with custom closet organization systems
- Turn the garage into extended living space
- Transform the extra bedroom into a home office or crafts room
- Design a beautiful and functional laundry room
- Maximize pantry space or convert a closet to a pantry
- Build a highly-serviceable mudroom or entryway
Revolutionize your closets and your life
Closets are often a source of frustration due to clutter and inefficiency. When was the last time you evaluated your family’s closets? What once worked may not work anymore. As people and families grow and change, so do their wardrobe and closet needs. Room usage can evolve, moving furniture in and out for new purposes, but closets are often overlooked.
- Has your toddler become a teen? They probably need a more grown-up closet.
- Is the nursery now a home office/guest room? Storage needs will be different.
- Are kids sharing a bedroom and closet? Personalized space will help keep the peace.
- Are you overdue for separate his and hers closet space in the master bedroom?
- Have older kids moved out on their own? Transform a bedroom into a dream walk-in closet.
Tailored Living’s custom closet organization systems can transform any closet into highly functional space to align with your current lifestyle needs. This walk-in closet encompasses many elements of custom closet design, from floor-to-ceiling cabinets and shelves to accessories like valet rods, belt and scarf racks and shoe racks. Tiered hanging rods multiply hanging space and drawers keep small items like lingerie, socks and workout gear organized. Glass-inset doors add a touch of class, and jewelry drawers protect precious accessories from tarnish and loss. Keep folded jeans, sweaters and tees on open shelves with accessories like hats and purses.
A child’s closet can have a whole different look while implementing the same design features. Low hanging rods, shelves, decorative hooks and pull-put baskets give easy access to little people. High storage shelves hold seldom-used items and storage for mom’s convenience. Baskets can hold everyday garments like pajamas and underwear so kids can dress themselves and be responsible to put their own things away.
Make your garage work for you
If your garage is perpetually on the list of projects to do someday, use National Home Improvement Month as the catalyst to finally get the job done. You’ll be amazed at how much space you actually have when you clear the floor by installing garage storage cabinets and accessory storage like wall hanging systems and overhead storage racks. Tailored Living can help you take back the garage as functional living space and make it work for you.
- Enclosed cabinets with adjustable shelves hide all the clutter, including storage boxes, tools, sports equipment and more
- Optional locking doors and drawers secure potentially harmful tools or toxic products like antifreeze, garden fertilizer, pesticides, gasoline, paint and cleaning products
- Slatwall panels safely store large items like garden tools, bicycles, golf bags, fishing poles and skateboards with specially-designed attachable hooks
- Overhead racks are ideal for seldom-used, seasonal or bulky items, leaving lower-level storage for everyday uses
- A custom garage floor enhances your garage with beauty and durability, keeping the garage cleaner and safer for your family and opening up the garage to other uses like a home gym, game area, crafts and hobby space, Man Cave or She Shed
Customized storage to fit your space
With Tailored Living you don’t have the frustration of trying to fit existing solutions into your space. We take exacting measurements and design custom storage, with your input, to achieve your desired result. Even small areas can become highly efficient by capturing every bit of available space with custom cabinetry, styled to match your home’s décor. Popular improvements include pantries, window seats, hallway additions, linen closets and entertainment centers, creating valuable storage where there was none.
If you have a hard time envisioning new cabinetry in empty spaces, Tailored Living has the answer. Our 3D design software program, D’Vinci, lets you see your design unfold right before your eyes, eliminating any stress or anxiety about what the final project will look like. You’ll be able to see different styles, finishes and colors until it’s exactly what you want. Here, you see how an awkward space under the stairs can become a clever home office.
Join the national pastime and let National Home Improvement Month be your time to get things done … with Tailored Living. We can help with improvements and remodeling that will give you more control of your life by restoring order throughout your home and garage. Your local Tailored Living designer can make your space work better for you and your family with innovative storage solutions for closets, garages, home offices, laundry rooms, family rooms, pantries, entryways and more. Call 866-712-3404 today to schedule a free, in-home consultation.
Check out our online Design Solutions Guide for ideas on organization and storage solutions for your home and start getting organized!