Laundry Room Storage Solutions
The Wellbeing & safety of our customers is our top priority.
We’re taking all necessary precautions during this time for our customers and associates.
Streamline Your Laundry Process to Save Time and Effort
Doing laundry involves more than just loading a washer and dryer. A custom laundry solution of cabinets, counter tops, shelves and innovative storage that maximizes all available space and brings all the processes together may change the way you feel about doing laundry. A centralized solution will save lots of time and steps.
Integrated Kitchen and Laundry Room Maximize Space - A beautifully workable solution integrates the laundry facilities with kitchen space for efficiency and storage optimization.
Slide-out Hamper for Laundry Room or Closet - This slide-out hamper works for a closet or laundry room to collect dirty laundry and keep it out of sight. On laundry day, just lift out the hamper and do the deed.
Laundry Room Storage Cabinets in the Garage - A laundry area in the garage can be designed with storage cabinets to accommodate all your laundry needs, including countertop space for folding.
Take the Hassel out of Doing the Laundry with Easy Organizational Solutions
Laundry can be a frustrating task, but by implementing a Tailored Living custom-designed laundry solution, you may find it’s not so bad after all. No, we can’t get the stain out of that silk blouse, but we can ensure you have everything you need to make laundry day as worry-free and convenient as possible through specialty organization and storage solutions.
- A countertop for sorting and folding clothes is far superior to trying to balance folding and sorting on top of the washer/dryer.
- Overhead shelves with shelf dividers keep folded laundry neat until claimed by its owner.
- Enclosed cabinets above or around the washer and dryer provide out-of-sight storage for laundry supplies such as soap, fabric softener, dryer sheets, bleach and stain removers.
- Cabinets and drawers provide additional storage for everyday essentials and tall, overhead cabinets can store bulky or seasonal items such as comforters and blankets.
- Shelves can hold baskets for extra hangers, socks clips, mesh bags for lingerie or any other tools or accessories you may need, such as a sewing kit to replace buttons.
- A pull-down ironing board allows for quick touch-ups before returning the clothes to the closet.
- Pull-down and stationery hanging rods make it easy to avoid wrinkles by hanging clothes straight from the dryer. You can also hang dry any non-dryer items, or hang wet things like bathing suits or pool towels so they can dry before being tossed into the laundry hamper.
- In a small space with no room for permanent hanging rods, retractable valet rods can provide hanging space while doing the laundry and be retracted when not in use.
- Pull-out wire baskets or hampers can keep funky work clothes or pet blankets separate from the regular laundry.
- Several large hampers in the laundry room for sorting whites, colors, jeans, delicates or dry cleaning allows everyone to help out by sorting their own clothes.
Don't Let Disorganization Hamper Your Style
We have a range of in-home cabinet finishes from basic white to woodgrain. Design your space to complement your home's style.
Your Tailored Living designer can help you select the cabinetry style that best fits your décor or create a new and unique space.
Decorative hardware in your favorite styles and colors are the perfect finishing touches to make your space uniquely yours.
Our accessories help keep your in-home space organized and efficient. From lighting to hooks, we have the perfect solution for any situation.
EXTREME MAKEOVER: HOME EDITION ON HGTV
We've partnered with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition to transform the homes for two incredible families.
The most transformative, inspirational and aspirational show ever is coming back to television with 10 new episodes every Sunday.
The Guide To Organizing Your Whole Home
Whether you need help with closets, the garage, or the laundry room, our Design Guide can inspire you with storage and organization solutions for any area of your home. Every solution is customized to fit your space and your needs. Our professionals measure, design, and install so all you have to do is enjoy the result!