Keeping your home comfortable and uncluttered is an ongoing process. You have to stick to organization systems you have in place as well as institute new processes as life evolves. Tailored Living® whole home organization specialists live and breathe storage and organization solutions, and they can help you get control of every area of your home, including closets, home offices, pantries, laundry rooms, the garage, and more. So, before we bid a fond farewell to 2021, let’s revisit some of the top blogs of the year featuring organization and storage ideas to get you primed for greeting the new year in perfect order!
Closet organization systems for every member of the family will ensure that each day starts and ends on a high note
Organized closets: An attainable goal
Closets are notorious for being messy because they generally have so many things in them. From big overcoats to small shoes, the real challenge is neatly storing all the closet contents so you can always find what you need. Custom closet organization systems from Tailored Living can be fine-tuned with personalized closet accessories to easily manage everything in your closet, including a shoe collection that makes you sit up and take notice.
- How closet accessories eliminate pain points
- Protect all your bling
- Never lose another belt, tie, or scarf
- Love the convenience of closet accessories
- Shoe shelves protect and display
- Boots require special attention
- Creative shoe storage outside the closet
- Caring for your leather boots and shoes
A working garage: Make life easier for everyone
Most garages are a treasure-trove of underused space. Vertical garage storage cabinets and wall-hanging systems are two of the best ways to convert garage space into valuable storage. Additionally, overhead storage options can exponentially increase storage, so your garage floor is freed up for functional living space.
Any size garage can benefit from capturing vertical space with custom garage storage cabinets that organize everything in the garage
- Maximize garage cabinet storage
- Very versatile Slatwall wall storage
- How to best utilize ceiling storage space, including automated lifts
- An organized garage deserves a beautiful garage floor
Pantry organization: Time- and labor-saving storage ideas
By designing a custom pantry for the way you live, you may discover that managing a kitchen isn’t as difficult as you thought. An organized pantry will help you keep track of what you have and what you need, so meal preparation, grocery shopping, entertaining, and daily grazing (snack attacks) are almost effortless.
You’ll love the convenience of a pantry that has a place for everything you want to store in the pantry
- Remove contents and clean every nook and cranny
- Purge and sort, mindful of expiration dates
- Create zones for improved efficiency
- Proper food storage protects freshness
Laundry room storage: Never dread laundry day again
With a maximized laundry room, keeping the family in clean clothes won’t be such a hassle. With sufficient storage and available work surfaces, you’ll be able to tackle every facet of laundry day with ease.
Laundry chaos is a thing of the past with an organized laundry room that helps you manage every step of your laundry-day process
- Storage cabinets with adjustable shelves
- Convert deep cabinets with pullout drawers
- Tiny space storage hacks
- Laundry hampers to corral and organize
Home office design: Efficiency increases productivity
A home office designed around your work requirements and your personal comfort will go a long way to helping you get more done every workday. A home office should provide the same efficiency as a formal, in-office workspace, meeting all your organization and storage needs.
Enjoy all the perks of working from home even more with a custom home office designed with you in mind
- Support your personal work style and workflow that works best for you
- Sharing an office can really work
- Efficient home office in a dual-purpose room
- Create space for the work you do with custom storage and organization solutions
The clean home: Living the dream!
If you feel like you’re living in perpetual clutter, it’s time to take steps to change the way you live in your space. House cleaning is a fact of life and anything that makes it easier is welcomed, but sometimes it’s hard to know where to start. Especially with the holidays bringing more people and activities into your home, some time-saving tips will come in handy!
- When does stuff become clutter?
- Home organization for every area of your home
- Cleaning is easier in organized, clutter-free spaces
Tailored Living is ready to help with any area of your home that could use a little TLC and life-changing organization. Reducing clutter is a great way to reduce stress, and innovative storage solutions make organized living possible. Call 866-712-3404 today or go online to www.tailoredliving.com to find a designer near you and schedule a free, in-home or virtual* consultation to discuss changes you want to see in the new year.
*Virtual consultations are not available at all locations.